Brand Application Form
Criteria for brand use
The Sligo: Live Invest Visit brand will only be associated with initiatives that positively enable living in, investing in and visiting Sligo.
To be associated with the brand, initiatives will be required to show how they:
- Collaborate with community or other agencies to deliver for Sligo.
- Collaborate with neighbouring counties and regional structures to deliver sustainable development in Sligo.
- Work in a sustainable way that respects Sligo’s natural and cultural heritage.
- Positively support an excellent quality of life, work to create sustainable investment and attract visitors who build a lasting relationship with Sligo.
Anyone seeking to use the brand will be required to indicate:
- How their initiative speaks to the brand (across one or more of its pillars).
- How they are collaborating with other organisations / individuals / initiatives to deliver.
- How their initiative demonstrates / contributes to sustainability and supporting a balance across living, investing and visiting Sligo.
Brand use application form
While it will be the role of the project team and the subcommittee to schedule and actively source stories for promotion on the project’s channels, anyone wishing to use the brand will be required to apply for the brand through an online system and via the project website. The following areas of information will be required:
Please note: Brand applications should receive an automated email confirming their application is has been received and it will be reviewed within 14 days.